At the same time as Pride celebrations take place all over the world, the FIFA World Cup is being hosted in Russia, one of over 70 countries where same-sex relations are not allowed.
In the face of this, a small group of creative activists from Brazil, Spain, Russia, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and United States have teamed up to create a one-of-a-kind-jersey. A global symbol of equality and acceptance.
A beauty experiment conducted
by an FBI Sketcher
Only 4% of women believe they’re beautiful. We inspired the other 96% to think the same.
The biggest barrier to women feeling beautiful is their own self-perception. To prove that they are more beautiful than they think, we called in an FBI-trained forensic artist to conduct a social experiment. The result was the creation of powerful and emotional content. We created the most viewed ad ever on YouTube with over 180 Million views. The film was launched with a global exclusive on the Today Show, the biggest morning show in the US, featuring interviews with the women who participated in the experience.
3.8 Billion global impressions
180 Million YouTube views
Most shared article in Mashable’s history